Pirate’s Cove has Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup
- The Last Tradition notes the real world of liberal run cities
- Pacific Pundit discusses the Washington Post’s fake news on Nikki Haley
- The Right Scoop wonders why the DNC head won’t answer one simple question
Also Claire Wolfe has Weekend links from Living Freedom
- Finally, an “expert” states what We the Peasants have known all along: Even the most innocuous-seeming law is ultimately enforced by violence, even unto death.
- Taki Theodoracopulos talks about his friend Harvey Weinstein and the habits of Hollywood.
- Didn’t we get rid of patronizing corporations back in the 20th century? Office-management company WeWork decides employees will not eat meat on its time or its dime.
And much more.
Oh, and The Other McCain has FMJRA 2.0: Strange Man, Changed Man