Starting us off is Priate’s Cove with Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup.
What’s happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Independent Sentinel discusses “credible” Dr. Ford possibly telling another fib
- Weasel Zippers covers women lining up in support of Judge Kavanaugh
- Vox Popoli notes the ACLU selling out
- This ain’t Hell… covers Liz Warren attacking a Navy admiral
- The Vulgar Curmudgeon tells a hardcore leftist to bring it
There’s 10 more to start and then “Rule 5” listings.
Claire Wolfe has Weekend links.
She starts off with the following.
- Tim Berners-Lee unveils his radical new plan to decentralize the ‘Net and take it back from the corporate privacy snatchers.
- How bail reform trapped a cannabis activist in jail.
- Your social media notifications are lying to you about what’s important.
- A long-term follow-up study confirms the growing body of evidence. Most people with appendicitis don’t need surgery, just antibiotics.
And finally The Other McCain has FMJRA 2.0: Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range, with a look at posts from the week.