I won’t say these are the best links of the week, but I found each one of them interesting.
- The Other McCain tells us, “Why I Still Twitter.” For sheer insanity of some conversations. (It really is worth a look. Everyone can use a laugh.)
- The Daley Gator notes that the Elizabeth (Lie-awatha) Warren Wikipedia Page Ethnically Cleansed. Suddenly there is no mention of the controversy her claims of Native American heritage has generated.
- Ace of Spades has some thoughts on the outrage over the Non-playable Character meme. Social Justice Warriors Now Outraged Over the “NPC” Meme. I personally find their reaction hysterical, since it just reinforces how true the meme really is.
- SiGreybeard has a video of the damage that results from an Aircraft Wing vs. Two Pound Plastic Drone. Considering the controls in a wing, and that they often contain fuel, you can see why they are considered a problem.
- William Teach of Prirate’s Cove highlights that Nancy Pelosi Promises Collateral Damage To Those Who Don’t Agree With Democrats. Given that people – multiple people – have been attacked by Democrats this year, her statement would seem to be reckless at best.
- Flopping Aces on why Trump’s Rising Black Support, Not Kanye West, Scares and Angers Democrats. We’ll leave with off today with a quote from Clarence Thomas.
This is not an opportunity to talk about difficult matters privately or in a closed environment. This is a circus. It’s a national disgrace.
(Which could apply to so many things today.)
I hope you have a good weekend.