First up, The Other McCain – In The Mailbox: 01.02.19.
RIPPED FROM THE HEADLINES
American Power: President Trump Still Committed To Syria Withdrawal, also, Spending Less Time On Twitter
American Thinker: The Truth About Democrat Morality
Animal Magnetism: Animal’s Hump Day News
BattleSwarm: Your Obligatory 2020 Democratic Party Presidential Horse Race Roundup
And also from The Other McCain (Wombat-socho has been working overtime) – In The Mailbox: 01.01.19
OVER THE TRANSOM
EBL: May You All Have A happy & Auspicious New Year
Twitchy: SNL Alum’s New Year’s Resolution Is To “Make Sure The Republican Party Dies”
Louder With Crowder: Alexandria Occasional-Cortex Goes Bananas When Called Out For Lying About The Bronx
Rod Dreher: Learning From The Spanish Civil War
MaddMedic at Freedom Is Just Another Word… – Gun Bits ….
Brazilian President, Jair Bolsonaro, Vows to Legalize Guns for Self Defense
Brazilian President-Elect, Jair Bolsonaro, is following President Donald Trump in keeping promises he made during his….
From Claire Wolfe – Midweek links.
- The shutdown reminds us how redundant and pointless much of the fedgov is.
- You’ve probably already heard that Brazil’s new president Jair Bolsonaro plans to enable all non-criminal citizens to bear arms. Good. But how does that mesh with the newly elected governor of Rio’s plan to have cops shoot all non-cops seen carrying rifles? (H/T M)
- Eric Peters says “Happy De-Platforming!” and generally notes the weirdly Soviet state of social media today
And also from Claire Wolfe – Thursday links.
- You corrupt the system, then you whine and wonder why nobody trusts the system any longer.
- You leave national parks open during the shutdown, but lock restrooms and halt trash pickup. What exactly did you expect?
- This article asks why men are more likely to die of glioblastoma (a rare brain cancer) than women. This is the beginning of a terribly politically incorrect trend in cancer treatment, one based on innate sexual differences. Well, we can’t have that now, can we?