First we have Pirate’s Cove with Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup. Which starts off with the following.
What’s happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Watcher Of Weasels features the Left’s war on comedy
- This ain’t Hell… has Sunday morning feel good stories
- The Right Scoop features a study on how many illegals are really in the country
- The Other McCain explains the meaning of “credible” in 2018
Next is Claire Wolfe’s Friday links from Living Freedom blog. The first entries are listed here.
- Happy Paratus! Commander Zero, who invented this holiday for preparedness, has celebration suggestions.
- That mysterious observatory closure? They claim it’s because a janitor had kiddie porn on a computer. Hm.
- Sheesh. No wonder Kavanaugh’s accuser can’t remember any details. Given the party-and-pickup culture of the pricey school she went to, it’s a wonder she can remember anything from her teens.
Last up we have The Other McCain and In The Mailbox: 09.21.18, which was actually published on the 22nd.
OVER THE TRANSOM
EBL: #FreeJamesWoods – Twitter Goes On The Offensive
Twitchy: Ted Cruz Gets In A Zinger During The “Say Something Nice About Your Opponent” Phase Of Senate Debate
Louder With Crowder: These Womens’ Comments On Brett Kavanaugh Shock CNN
According To Hoyt: When Every Boy Is Guilty, Girls Become Monsters
Monster Hunter Nation: The WALL OF FLAME Challenge!!!
Vox Popoli: The Most Pyrrhic Victory In History
Note: As of this writing the link to the According to Hoyt article is broken at The Other McCain. I put a comment in that blog with the correct link, so if you want to read that story (it is a bit depressing, but totally predictable) page down to the comments. Assuming it doesn’t get fixed in the meantime.