Some link roundups, and a few of the links featured in each case.
First up, Claire Wolfe’s Living Freedom blog: Weekend links
- A judge knocks the latest Bloombergian nonsense off the Washington state ballot. Our own Comrade X had something to do with this. And the billionaire victim disarmers hoisted themselves on their own petard (i.e. their sheer incompetence).
- Georgia cop tasers an 87-year-old grandma who was cutting dandelions. His department defends him, ’cause you know, an old lady with a knife has a “capacity” for attacking a cop, even if she isn’t.
- Another one bites the dust. Shopify not only gun-related retailers, but also any lingering commitment to free speech.
Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup from Pirate’s Cove.
- Vlad Tepes covers Trudeau having a woman arrested for asking questions
- Powerline discusses the Left outsourcing censorship
- The Right Scoop covers a judge denying CNN’s jury doxxing attempt
- Moonbattery notes a state senator calling for the arrest of people who call cops on blacks
And Last but not least, The Other McClain and Late Night With In The Mailbox
- Twitchy: Kris Paronto Replies To John Brennan’s Principles Tweet, Leaves Smoking Crater
- Louder With Crowder: Portland Police Chief – Why Isn’t Antifa Ever Held Responsible?
- American Thinker: Fahrenheit 404
- The Geller Report: Hungary Victorious! Soros Defeated, also, New Swedish “No Go Zone” Police Station Rammed By Car, Attacked By Masked Arsonists
Claire Wolfe presents Monday links.
This includes a lot of interesting (some depressing) stuff to start your week.
- Should gun owners fear the deep state? (For a minute, I thought the NRA had grown some balls; but it was just that they hired Jim Bovard to write this article.)
- Big tech’s absolute, screaming hypocrisy on net neutrality and a truly open Internet.
- Cartoon: Tech got your tongue?
- Who sez the Clinton Foundation’s a complete scam and not a real charity? Why, in 2014, they gave a whole 3%! to good causes other than self interest. (Via Wendy McElroy)
Pirate’s Cove brings us Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup, which includes the following.
- No Tricks Zone highlights hot weather hysteria
- Pacific Pundit covers ABC news admitting to using actors on an anti-Trump news clip
- Doug Ross @ Journal highlights who America’s real Fascists are
- Moonbattery shows fake news being created to protect migrants
- And last, but not least, Powerline shows more fake news at the Washington Post Legal Insurrection covers Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez endorses an Israeli/Jew hater
And much more.
Then we have The Other McCain and FMJRA 2.0: Fair Warning.
- Dear @Alyssa_Milano: Perhaps Try Reducing Your Media Kool-Aid Intake
- Democrats Nominate Pro-Abortion Lesbian Feminist for Congress in Texas
- I’m Pretty Sure That InfoWars And Gab Aren’t Signs Of A Crackdown
Any minority who doesn’t toe the line is worthy of destruction. The Party of Hate (Continued).
Just yesterday, I discussed how the slap-on-the-wrist sentence for violent “antifa” attacks on Trump supporters in California signified the Democrat Party’s endorsement of hate. Now there’s further evidence:
To get you primed for the weekend. In The Mailbox: 08.09.18.
- EBL: Russian Comedians Punk Dem Rep Adam Schiff
- Twitchy: Jeongsplaining – Vox’s Ezra Klein Explains That “White People” On Twitter Doesn’t Actually Mean White People
- Louder With Crowder: Hysterical New RNC Ad Mocks Democrats’ “Moral Victories”
And much more, including one entry from yours truly.
Pirate’s Cove has Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup.
- Independent Sentinel highlights insanity in Australia regarding “white privilege”
- Weasel Zippers has a poll on citizens naming Constitutional Rights
- Victory Girls Blog covers the unhinged Statue of Liberty climber getting more unhinged
- The Right Scoop has more information on the Parkland shooter
OR Friday’s Links from The Other McCain. In The Mailbox: 08.03.18.
This includes such things as…
- Twitchy: Justice Kavanaugh Ignoring “Asinine Questions” From Protesters Is Resistance-Triggering Gold
- Louder With Crowder: Fact Checking WaPo’s Anti-Trump “Fact Checks”
- The Geller Report: Tommy Robinson Reveals How He Was Abused In Prison, also, Migrant Mayhem On Holiday
- Power Line: Is The Press The Enemy Of The People?
And so much more