Wombat Socho has been released from “acute care” and is back to managing the mailbox (and other things) at The Other McCain. Since he had some backlog, there are 2 posts. Late Night With In The Mailbox: 11.08.18 and In The Mailbox: 11.09.18. Lots of good stuff. And it’s good to see that he is back.
Since it’s Sunday, That means Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup from Pirate’s Cove. This includes the following.
- Datechguy’s Blog covers Trump refusing to yield
- Not A Lot Of People Know That discusses government subsidized cars never having been charged
- Watcher Of Weasels notes a mob attack you never heard about in Minnesota
- Victory Girls Blog covers Dan Crenshaw getting the last laugh on SNL
Claire Wolfe’s Living Freedom Blog has Weekend links, which starts off with the following.
- Kit Perez on forming a community survival group. This is a more rigorous process than most of us will go through, but its a good reminder of where our most important allies will be when TSHTF.
- It seems certain crusaders in government don’t want Gab to have a right to free speech.
- Fortunately, Epik, Gab’s new domain registrar after GoDaddy kicked it out, knows better.
- Sure, USPS. Scan every piece of mail for “security,” then grant recipients a right to have an early look at what’s awaiting them. Then put no damn security on your system at all, making identity thieves’ job easier. Whose safety are you protecting, exactly?
Lots of good stuff at all the links. Much more than I have highlighted here.
And an Update – one more link-fest from The Other McCain: FMJRA 2.0: Back In The Saddle.