It’s Sunday so that means Pirate’s Cove has Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Weasel Zippers features a very good boy in a Santa costume taking care of the perps
- Vox Popoli covers social justice meritocricy
- This ain’t Hell…. has your Sunday feel good stories
- The Right Scoop covers video of a gun battle with an illegal alien released under Ca. sanctuary rules
- The Other McCain wonders if we can deport the NY Times
- The Lid notes that SJWs wanted the Gingerbread Man banned because sexism
- The Last Tradition laughs at Dems saying they’re for border security
- Powerline notes Trump doing away with yet another thing Obama
From The Other McCain (and the keyboard of Wombat-socho) comes In The Mailbox: 12.21.18.
OVER THE TRANSOM
EBL: Winter Is Here
Twitchy: Headline Fail In Progress As The Hill Misidentifies Former Lawmaker Who Told Trump To “Sit On His Pointy Fence”
Louder With Crowder: Bill Burr & Joe Rogan Team Up Against Outrage Culture
According To Hoyt: The Super Stupendous Holiday Extravaganza Goes On!
Vox Popoli: God No Longer Blesses America
Slow Facts: Feel-Good Laws Are Getting Us Killed, And It’s Our Fault (via 357 Magnum)
(And you really should read the posting from Slow Facts.)
Doug Ross offers up Larwyn’s Linx: Trump Keeps His Promise – Congress In Disbelief.
Trump Keeps His Promise – Congress In Disbelief: CHQ
The 8 House Republicans who voted against Trump’s border wall: Tal Alexrod
Shutdown imminent after Senate advances doomed funding bill: Susan Ferrechio
Trump Prepared ‘For a Very Long Shutdown’: Charlie Spiering
McConnell: We Can’t Pass Wall Funding, Even Without Filibuster: Sean Moran
Trump Blindsided the Swamp!: EIB
MaddMedic at Freedom Is Just Another Word… has Gun Bits ….
Getting Priorities Straight: House Democrats and the Public
Anti-gun organizations and their sycophants would have you believe that the 2018 midterm elections were a referendum on gun rights. Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi “vows to fight” for “bipartisan, common sense” gun control and…
No Christmas Truce in the Culture War: Gun Controllers Indoctrinate Kids with Toy Gun Turn-in
During the Christmas of 1914, some French, British, and German soldiers along World War I’s Western Front informally ceased hostilities in order to celebrate the holiday. The truce offered the combatants a brief moment to celebrate their shared humanity amidst the otherwise ghastly conflict.
MaddMedic also has Sunday Memes, which is worth look.
There is more at each site than I have highlighted here. I hope your pre-Christmas weekend is going well. (The incessant Christmas music will stop soon!)