Wombat-socho, from The Other McCain has been a machine since he recovered from his illness. He has 2 more link roundups. First Late Night With In The Mailbox: 11.29.18.
OVER THE TRANSOM
EBL: When You Realize A Lot Of #NeverTrumpers Are Looking For Money From The Left, It All Makes Sense
Twitchy: What? Ted Cruz Wasn’t Told To “F*ck Off” After Asking To Be On Nine Inch Nails Guest List?
Louder With Crowder: Alexandria Occasional Cortex Claims She’s An American Revolutionary
Second he has In The Mailbox: 11.30.18.
OVER THE TRANSOM
EBL: Yukon Cornelius Is My Favorite Rudolph Character!
Twitchy: Michelle Malkin Rattles Code Pink Co-Director so Badly On Laura Ingraham’s Show, She Melts Down
Louder With Crowder: Kid Rock Says Be Cordial To Everyone – Except Joy Behar
According To Hoyt: Just Something
Vox Popoli: Unreliable Search
Claire Wolfe of Living Freedom Blog has Friday links
- Gab should not have to be explaining itself this way to the WaPo or anybody else.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods — already hit in the pocketbook by its anti-gunnery — is now experimenting with getting entirely out of the gun business. Sebastian calls this folly.
- Are you among the 500 million customers of Marriott’s Starwood Hotels? Then you’re pretty much screwed. That was some serious data they failed to protect.
- Vanderleun sees the remains of his home for the first time since Paradise burned.
- Thanks a bunch, Trump. We’re now about to get the long-dreaded bump-stock ban and a new precedent for regulation-by-fiat. Say Uncle nailed it in two lines.
- Not a good sign: The FBI raids the home of a Clinton Foundation whistleblower. If you’ve been wondering why the DoJ is after Trump while leaving culpable Clintons alone, this goes a ways toward answering your question.
New Details Confirm FBI Used Fake Pretexts To Start Trump Probe: Margot Cleveland
Robert Mueller’s Plan: Andrew C. McCarthy
Dershowitz: DOJ must hold Mueller report until Trump can rebut it: Daniel Chaitin
#SPYGATE, by Dan Bongino: The book reads like a spy thriller, except it is as real as a fist in the stomach. See how our Constitution is abused by those entrusted with defending it. Read this book!
And of course since it’s Sunday, Pirate’s Cove has Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup.
What is happening in Ye Old Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Chicks On The Right covers a radio station banning a Christmas song
- Creeping Sharia notes the rise in FGM in the UK
- DC Clothesline discusses San Fran’s rich making homelessness worse
- Free North Carolina covers Dick’s Sporting Goods have serious issues
- Gates Of Vienna covers an ISIS member trying to poison the water supply in Sardinia
- Geller Report notes an 8 year old attacked daily by Muslims in Germany, covered up by teachers
- Jihad Watch covers Germany paying refugees to go home
- Legal Insurrection discusses yet another hate hoax
And of course there are 7 more in the 15, and then there is the Rule 5 and Full Metal Jacket Reach Around list.
All the sites listed above have more links than I’ve highlighted here. I hope you are having a good weekend.