It’s Sunday, so that means Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup from Pirate’s Cove.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Climate Change Dispatch discusses the overblown and misleading issue of global warming
- Blazing Cat Fur notes how bad the ratings are for CNN
- Chicks On The Right covers the LA Times being fine with anti-Semites as long as they’re liberals
- Cold Fury discusses the British Army looking for snowflakes
- DC Clothesline notes that Trutherism is still alive, with a federal grand jury to hear “evidence” that 9/11 was a controlled demolition
- Doug Ross @ Journal covers CNN being upset over the latest jobs numbers
The Other McCain (and Wombat-socho in particular) has In The Mailbox: 01.04.19
OVER THE TRANSOM
EBL: Marie Kondo
Twitchy: The Look On Anderson Cooper’s Face When Occasional Cortex Says She Wants To Tax The “Tippy Top” At 70% Is EVERYTHING
Louder With Crowder: Ellen DeGeneres Defends Kevin Hart, And Of Course The Left Attacks Her
According To Hoyt: Living In Elfland
Monster Hunter Nation: What I Got Done In 2018/January Update Post
Vox Popoli: Financial Blacklisting
MaddMedic at Freedom Is Just Another Word… – Gun Bits ….
Gun Controllers Want Credit Card Companies to Monitor and Restrict Lawful Purchases
Gun controllers frustrated that their federal agenda has been repeatedly rejected by Americans through their elected representatives are seeking to restrict gun rights by way of the private financial system. The goal is to…..
And also from MaddMedic – Sunday Memes ….
Claire Wolfe at Living Freedom – Weekend links.
- “Never go full ATF.” An analysis of the bump-stock ban.
- TSA screeners are calling in sick in record numbers since the shutdown. This is a bad thing?
- The woke are conducting a war on comedy.
- And the British Army is recruiting snowflakes.
- The recent study on Medicare for all is bogus. Its creators “studied economic modeling at the College of Magical Thinking” says Sally Pipes.
- Even a WaPO oped agrees that “progressives” can’t be trusted with their own cockamamie health care proposals.
They all have more than I’ve listed here. I hope your weekend is going well. (In Ohio, we are seeing sunshine for the first time in more than a week – it feels longer. Which is why blogging will be light for another day or so.)